top of page



WHEN party affiliation changes THEN send confirmation notice to voter.

1. If an applicant fails to designate party affiliation they must be registered without party affiliation.

2. The supervisor must notify the voter by mail that the voter has been registered without party affiliation and that the voter may change party affiliation as provided in s. 97.1031.

3. When an elector seeks to change party affiliation, the elector shall notify his or her supervisor of elections or other voter registration official by submitting a voter registration application. 

4.  When a request to change party affiliation is received by the SOE, he or she must notify the voter of the request by an alternative means of communication, such as electronic mail or text message prior to updating the voter's registration. 


bottom of page